Monday, August 01, 2005

Blog Virgin...(shudder..) My first time ever :)

Hi all,

My name is Katy and this is my first blog post ever. I wasn't initally intending to do my own, but thought... hmm....."why not"? I sort of stumbled into the Pink Bottomed girls site and fell in love with it. Just in case they didn't know, "Pink" & "Brat" are such an inspiration to me. Their relationship is what I have looked for my entire life and just haven't quite found it yet. They do give me hope. ...(wistful sigh)...and Mr. Nightly I think you are a dream come true as well!!!

About me: I am a true spanko at heart and have a zillion and one fantasies. I have had major MAJOR spanking fantasies from about the time I could walk and though perhaps this would just be a great place where I could share some of them (and vice versa)... so feel free to respond.

I am a 40yr old (going on 17). I love EVERYTHING to do with spanking. I still consider myself a newbie in some respects. I would love to be in a relationship with a woman who could firmly take control of the discipline I have been wanting and needing for so long but finding someone like that is difficult at best. So... I have channeled those unfufilled desires into a very rich fantasy life. Don't get me wrong.. ...I haven't thrown in the towel yet, I am still looking for that partner who loves to spank naughty, naughty girls. But until I do... the fantasies will have to suffice.

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

I'm looking forward to reading about your favorite fantasies, and excited to see another queer voice in the spanko community.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck

enjoy the journey
of self discovery

Uncle Jim

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there im into spanking also but love to hear about stories even more but a good paddling never hurt anyone

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog and will read all your blogs. Welcome to the blogging world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home