Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Piano Lesson

Okay - I got a major major spanking today. She blistered my butt royally. It has been over two hours and It still is stinging like crazy.

I guess I deserved it but I certainly wasn't expecting it. At least not to the extent she went to. She has spanked me once before but it was just a few smacks on my butt with her ruler while she admomished me for how little I had worked and practiced the week before. I actually was embarassed that time but I also thought it was a little but funny. When she stood up today and told me she was going to "spank me til I couldn't sit down" - I laughed and I guess maybe that pissed her off cause she was on a mission from then on.

Basically it was fast and hard and I was face down over the piano bench before I could blink. She has this ruler that she uses to tap out the rhythm of the piece I am playing. I like to play the piano but I don't like to stay in any time frame and I HATE to practice. Sometimes when I start dropping my wrists she will smack my hands with it. Well this time, she started in on my backside that was stretched over the piano bench with a fury. I couldn't even respond because I was so surprised and not sure what was happening - but damn, it hurt!!!!! I couldn't even catch my breath. I was gasping for air.

Oh.. and of course I had to have shorts on so the next thing I know... she starts on the backs of my bare legs and I screamed. I guess she liked the response she was getting because from then on she blistered the backs of my legs without stopping for what seemed like forever. I was kicking and crying out and bucking like a bronco trying to avoid where I thought they were going to land (somehow now that I think back on it - was probably not the brightest thing for me to do... I think it made it worse) I even have red stripe marks on my calves!!!

Suddenly she stops and there I am panting and moaning and still so in shock I don't know what to say or do. I start to get up and she says.. "Oh no you don't ..... you stay right there young lady....I will inform you when you are finished with this lesson!" I lie back down trying really hard not to whimper. God it hurt. It hurt so much I couldn't even cry. She leaves me there and goes into a back room Next thing I know she is on her cell phone discussing me with someone but I can't figure out who. I am starting to get very nervous. I now have a rock in my stomach and my heart is beating like it is going to jump out of my body. I HATE just lying there with my sore butt up in the air. I CAN'T STAND the waiting. It is like I hear ticking in my head.

Suddenly she reappears with a black leather belt in her hand and says "Katy, you have had this coming for a long, long time. You are undisicplined, lazy, sassy and I for one will not allow you to behave like this ever again. I have spoken to your father and he agrees that stronger measures need to be taken to correct your behaviour... SO..... I am not going to blister your fanny and you are going to do exactly as I say or this will be a weekly event. I blinked, and swallowed and wanted to run out the door. I think she saw the fear in my eyes because she reached out, grabbed my arm and led me over to the couch. I was really scared and managed to say..."please don't - I will do whatever you ask me to do from now on but please not the belt...please!". Well, now it was her turn to laugh. She motioned for me to bend over the arm of the sofa. I felt my shorts pull really really tight and just prayed it wouldn't hurt as much as I thought it might. THEN THE WORST!!! She reached over, grabbed my shorts AND my underwear and yanked them down to my akles. I screamed and said "NO WAY" and stood up and yanked them right back up. Well... that did it.. She snapped. She doubled the belt and started strapping me bare legs where I was already really sore and I wailed. Every time she used the belt she would say..."Pull down your pants right now". I wouldn't but she kept strapping my legs sooo hard and I was crying now and asking her to stop and all she would say was "I SAID PULL DOWN THOSE PANTS"....

Well, me being the stupid stubborn mule that I am - held out as long as I could. When I finally couldn't stand it I yelled "Okay, Okay, Okay" and then pulled them back down to my knees and started bawling like a baby. All she said was... "You go ahead and cry because in a few minutes you are REALLY going to have a reason to cry!" Well, I have to say she was right. Never, EVER underestimate the resolve of a pissed of piano teacher. She bent me back over the arm of the sofa and then proceeded to strap my bare ass but good. I don't even remember that much except I was blubbering and pleading and crying and kicking all at the same time and it just went on and on. I had to hold on to one of the cushions to keep from reaching back to protect my butt. Funny thing is.... during this whole time I felt sort of weird. Sort of a part of myself was watching myself "get it" and realizing that I truly did deserve it. I think somewhere inside me I had wanted someone to "notice" and make me "accountable" for all the BS I had been dishing out. All of a sudden I stopped fighting the strapping and just let her punish me. I think she noticed the change because she slowed down and the last few smacks weren't quite so hard. I was still crying but I was quieter and started feeling really light headed and floaty. She sat down next to me and said "Katy, I am sorry I had to hurt you, but you know you had this coming and I do believe this was the only way I could truly get your attention and get through to you. You have much to much talent to throw away like you have been and I refuse to put up with your attitude and disrespectfulness anymore. Got it?" I nodded. I got it. She left and I went to my bedroom and probably cried for a whole hour. The whole thing really affected me and GOD am I sore!!!! I can't even lie on my back. My butt is still so on fire. The other weird thing is I have played the strapping over and over in my mind since she left. I don't ever want to go through that again, but I can't stop thinking about it. I wonder if in my future lessons I will be able to think about anything but her spanking the living daylights out of me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home