Thursday, August 04, 2005

wondering....

This isn't so much a fantasy as much as something that happens to me at different times in my life. I am wondering if anyone else has felt/thought/ or actually done anything like what has been going thru my head the past few weeks.

When my desires get so strong and I don't have an outlet for them, I see strangers in everyday life (the checkout lady at the grocery store..or the waitress that waited on me at lunchtime...... the postal clerk at the post office.....the janitor sweeping the hall at the school...etc.)and I think about walking up to them, explaining to them how awful I have been and how badly I need to be spanked and spanked hard, then asking them if they think they could take me into the bathroom or back room somewhere, pull my pants down and proceed to spank me until they were convinced I was a thoroughly punished and truly sorry for my misdeeds.

I often find myself staring at people and measuring the possibility of whether or not I think they would be "open" to it. Perhaps - one day soon - I will grow the courage to ask.

Ah... the possibilites!

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Whenever Pink and I are out and about, she makes me pick out someone I think would give me a good spanking :) She often does this at the mall, I have to decide on at least one person, besides her who I would like to spank me. We've never actually asked the person ;) the fantasy is fun.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've looked at things from the other side.
I've seen women with bottoms so lovely, so
wonderfully curved, so lucious, than my
palms itch to spank them. I still remember
a woman I saw at Gold's Gym who was wearing
semi-opaque tights and a thong!

For me seeing a spectacular bottom inspires
spanking lust, but I don't ever recall inventing
any fantasies about them. Being a somewhat
shy creature I can't imagine asking a woman,
out of the blue, if she would like a spanking,
even in fantasy.

Best,

Wintermute

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a group, we are often
totally obsessed.

constant desire
constant fantasy
constant searching

the trick is to cross the line
to reality.
fulfilling you dreams

best wishes
Uncle Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home